What Every Concrete Professional Should Know!
The class will focus on topics that impact job-site superintendents, finishers, project managers, engineers, specifiers and anyone who works on concrete projects. This interactive class will address common practices, how to avoid mistakes and how to achieve better results on your concrete projects. The cost for the class is about the cost for one cubic yard of concrete; this class is a great investment in your future projects. Attendees will receive credit for 6.5 Professional Development Hours.
· Hot Weather Concreting
· Cold Weather Concreting
· ACI 318-14 “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete” Re-Organization
· Post-Installed Adhesive-Anchor Rebar Basics (Including Hands-On Demonstration)
· Producing Crack-Resistant Concrete
· Quality Concrete Finishing and Troubleshooting
· Level I Testing Technician Certification Requirements
The fee for the class is: $125 for Indiana Chapter ACI members and Employees of Organizational and Contributing Members
$175 for non-members (includes 1-year complimentary membership to Indiana Chapter ACI!)